Thursday, March 27, 2008

So this news article made me think of that part in 30 days of night where the head vampire asked that girl where her God was.  If you haven't seen the movie it was soon made known that her God was not on her side.  The same goes for the girls parents who killed their daughter because they were too stupid to seek medical treatment.  Since when does faith override empirical evidence?  As far as I'm concerned it never has and never will.  There's no such thing as a miracle.  I'm not saying that something cannot be miraculous, I'm saying that there is no such thing as an act happening as a result of God.  Why is it so hard to understand that things just happen?  I read an article recently about people who went blind staring into the sun thinking they saw the Virgin Mary.  I cannot even begin to wrap my mind around that.  I wouldn't be surprised if my brain exploded due to me thinking about these things too hard. 

No comments: